Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine physician to work Full-Time in our Cottage Hill office located in the heart of Mobile, AL.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Out-Patient Only.
- Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Both public and private school options close.
- RVU bonuses.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians as well as 2016,2017,2018 Residents.
- Mobile has a Mid-Size Town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- You can also send.
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- Since its opening 160 yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- 2 yr Guarantee Salary.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham, AL.
- Multiple Clinic Sites to choose from.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.