Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 yr Guarantee Salary.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
- Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine physician to work Full-Time in our Cottage Hill office located in the heart of Mobile, AL.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- You can also send.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- Multiple Clinic Sites to choose from.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham, AL.
- Mobile has a Mid-Size Town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians as well as 2016,2017,2018 Residents.
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- RVU bonuses.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Since its opening 160 yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Both public and private school options close.
- Out-Patient Only.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.