Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham, AL.
- You can also send.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
- Out-Patient Only.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- RVU bonuses.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- Both public and private school options close.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians as well as 2016,2017,2018 Residents.
- Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- Since its opening 160 yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- 2 yr Guarantee Salary.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Mobile has a Mid-Size Town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Multiple Clinic Sites to choose from.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine physician to work Full-Time in our Cottage Hill office located in the heart of Mobile, AL.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago