Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Corinth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation Expenses up to $15,000.
- 1:3 Clinic.
- Magnolia Regional Health Center is a 200 bed acute care community hospital that is jointly owned by the City of Corinth and Alcorn County, Mississippi that is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
- In 2013 Magnolia Regional Health Center opened its newly constructed 53,000 square feet addition which included a new front entrance, new radiology department which included new, state of the art equipment such as the 1 large bore MRI, three 128 slice CT scanners, two Spect CT Nuclear Cameras, digital mammography and stereotactic biopsy.
- Mrhc is currently expanding the Graduate Medical Education Department that currently has 24 Osteopathic Medical Students, 18 Internal Medicine Residents and five Osteopathic Cardiology fellows.
- 1:4 Unreferred.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Training Stipend of $2,000 per month.
- Also included in that construction was a new Emergency Department, Cardiology area, Lab area and centralized registration.
- Magnolia Regional Health Center is the first Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Program nationally to go from AOA accreditation to Acgme accreditation, which allows Mrhc to begin training MD credentialed physicians, in addition to D.O. credentialed physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Corinth, MS.
- Additionally, the Magnolia Heart & Vascular Center was opened that same year offering cardiac intervention & open heart surgery.
- Excellent Teaching Opportunity.
- 205,000 Salary.
- In 2007, Mrhc constructed an addition which included 3 new patient floors, a new surgical intensive care unit, new private short stay surgery rooms, new private pre & post heart cath rooms, new surgery recovery positions, 3 additional new operating rooms, a new cardiac rehabilitation area & 6 new medical office suites.
- We are extremely proud of our facility and the services that we provide to our customers.
- Full Benefits including 401(k).
- Student Loan Repayment up to $125,000.
- Mrhc is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the surrounding community by blending our passion for very good care with the use of advanced medical technology to deliver the best possible care.
- Magnolia Regional Health Center provides care to patients in Alcorn County and the five surrounding counties in northeast Mississippi and three counties in southern Tennessee.
- One Patient at a Time.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago