Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Biloxi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additionally we provide care to over 17,000 Veterans each year through specialty services provided at the Jacc.
- Approximately 17,500 Veterans are assigned throughout our Patient Aligned Care Teams.
- Pensacola is rich in history and bountiful in beautiful, sugar-white beaches.
- For the sports fan, Pensacola is the Home of the Blue Wahoo's Baseball team, a Double-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds.
- The Gulf Coast VA, Joint Ambulatory Care Center (Jacc), in Pensacola, Florida, is seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal and Family Medicine physicians to serve in our Primary Care outpatient clinic providing comprehensive care to our patients, including basic women's health services, for a panel of adult patients.
- We are located within 5 miles of the Pensacola Naval Air Station, home of the Blue Angels, the Gulf Coast's tallest lighthouse, and the Naval Aviation Museum.
- Voted one of the top ten beaches in the United States, you have to see them to fully appreciate their splendor!
- And the Five Flags Speedway, and Snowball Derby.
- Baseball, hockey, gridiron and.
- Little Nascar' star in Pensacola.
- Known for its laid-back, coastal way-of-life, its long history and diverse culture, Downtown Pensacola is evolving on all fronts, with chic shops and trendy restaurants along its historic streets.
- The Ice Flyers Hockey team, three-time Southeast Professional Hockey League champions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Biloxi, MS.
- Located on a beautiful, stand-alone campus owned by the Department of Navy, the campus sits between the Naval Hospital compound and the Navy Commissary and Shopping Mall.
- Pensacola Beach.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago