Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mobile) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Department of Physician Recruitment/Physician Liaison.
- The Mobile area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Cottage Hill Road Location.
- Eric W. Jackson Sr.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- Since its opening 160 yrs.
- RVU and Quality Bonuses Offered.
- Hospital Employed.
- Ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a midsize town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools that create a perfect place to live and raise a family.
- Mobile, AL has a midsize town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sandy beaches of the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, Moving Expenses Paid, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Very Respectfully,.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of Mobile, it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
- Providence Hospital, located on the gulf coast, is a 349-bed city hospital.
- Flexible Hours.
- Competitive Salary -2yr Guaranteed Base Salary.
- A division of the Gulf Coast Medical Group.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Providence Medical Group in Mobile, AL, affiliated with Gulf Coast Ascension Medical Group, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine Physician to work full time in our Cottage Hill office.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from the vibrant and cultural New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from historic Birmingham, AL.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physician as well as 2017,2018 Residents and Fellows.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Digital X-Ray and full lab in office.
- The cost of living is very low and traffic issues are limited.
- If are interested.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.