Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mobile) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- The Mobile area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Competitive Salary -2yr Guaranteed Base Salary.
- Hospital Employed.
- Mobile, AL has a midsize town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sandy beaches of the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- Providence Hospital, located on the gulf coast, is a 349-bed city hospital.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of Mobile, it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
- Since its opening 160 yrs.
- A division of the Gulf Coast Medical Group.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from the vibrant and cultural New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from historic Birmingham, AL.
- Flexible Hours.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a midsize town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools that create a perfect place to live and raise a family.
- The cost of living is very low and traffic issues are limited.
- Providence Medical Group in Mobile, AL, affiliated with Gulf Coast Ascension Medical Group, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine Physician to work full time in our Cottage Hill office.
- Department of Physician Recruitment/Physician Liaison.
- Cottage Hill Road Location.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physician as well as 2017,2018 Residents and Fellows.
- RVU and Quality Bonuses Offered.
- If are interested.
- Eric W. Jackson Sr.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, Moving Expenses Paid, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Very Respectfully,.
- Digital X-Ray and full lab in office.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.