Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Income potential can exceed $400,000 for an affable, able and productive physician.
- 1 Elementary School and High School in the state of Georgia by.
- What Are We Seeking?
- Northside Medical Center is about to undergo a metamorphosis.
- Columbus Regional Health named 'America's Best Midsize Employers'.
- When completed, NMC's location and reputation will position itself well in the market.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, GA.
- Urban Whitewater course named one of "Today's Top Adventures in the World" by United States Today.
- 4 on Today.
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, arts and music scene.
- Home to Columbus State University.
- Columbus, GA (Wtvm) - Columbus Regional Health made the Forbes 2017 list of America's Best Mid-Size Employers.
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to Florida beaches, the Georgia mountains and local lakes.
- Who Are We?
- We are building on its excellence and are planning to meet the needs of north Columbus and Harris County for generations to come.
- Northside Medical Center (NMC) is a 100-bed, general acute care hospital that is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality, accompanied by the highest levels of customer service.
- Columbus Regional Health is seeking Family Medicine physicians to join Columbus Regional Medical Group.
- Building upon its 100th percentile ranking in national reported clinical processes and patient satisfaction scores, NMC is developing an Emergency Department as well as creating other physician-led programs.
- Small inpatient volume, work with rehab hospital and enjoy a well-established, busy outpatient environment.
- For the lists, Forbes partnered with statistics firm Statista to select data from a survey of more than 30,000 United States employees.
- Columbus Regional Health is comprised of two hospitals, serving a radius of more than 14 counties.
- Midtown Medical Center is the largest of Columbus Regional Health's hospitals and functions as a Level 2 Trauma Center with the region's only children's hospital including a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Neuroscience Center of Excellence, a newly renovated Emergency and Trauma Center as well as the 4-arm model of the da Vinci Robot.
- We are one of the 300 best mid-sized employers in the United States with more than 1,000 employees.
- Com's " 100 best places to raise a family ".
- Why Columbus, Georgia?
- And you will enjoy excellent benefits, work-life balance, malpractice insurance and more.
- Voted No.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago