Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- All providers share.
- This position is supported by Coliseum Medical Centers and will offer sign on bonus, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and other great incentives!
- The practice currently has over 7,000 active charts!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Georgia.
- They do see a number of adolescent medicine.
- Family Practitioner needed to join a well-established, thriving practice near Macon, GA.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build and grow a thriving patient base.
- This is an outpatient only practice position*.
- Hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm & Friday 8:30am - 12pm.
- Currently there is 1 physician and 4 NPs in this practice.
- The practitioners see very little pediatrics, but are equipped to do immunizations.
- X-ray (flat films) and Lab services (clia waived tests) are offered in office via practice employee - X-rays are read by Radiology Associates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago