Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is an outpatient only practice position*.
- Currently there is 1 physician and 4 NPs in this practice.
- This position is supported by Coliseum Medical Centers and will offer sign on bonus, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and other great incentives!
- X-ray (flat films) and Lab services (clia waived tests) are offered in office via practice employee - X-rays are read by Radiology Associates.
- Family Practitioner needed to join a well-established, thriving practice near Macon, GA.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build and grow a thriving patient base.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Georgia.
- All providers share.
- Hours are: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm & Friday 8:30am - 12pm.
- The practitioners see very little pediatrics, but are equipped to do immunizations.
- They do see a number of adolescent medicine.
- The practice currently has over 7,000 active charts!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 5.