Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gorgeous College Community 200+ bed facility-teaching, academics, clinical in highly desirable area to live in!
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
- Only rounding, admitting, and codes required.
- Perm price structure is highly competitive!
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice for locums.
- Day, swing, and night shifts available.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Cellphone (.
- Suite 200.
- North of 75 Percentile Mgma.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
- Craig J. Harris.
- All Specialty Back up.
- H1B Visas are accepted for permanent.
- NO procedures required.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year TOP pay for Georgia Hospitalist Asap.
- 5on5off, 6on6off, 7on7off, 10on10off, 14on14off or flexible schedule.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 18.