Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join 3 other Practitioners in a well-established and growing primary care practice.
- Each Physician is currently averaging 20 patients per day and admits are handled by the Hospitalists at Doctors Hospital.
- The practice also offers in-house lab, x-ray and pharmacy.
- The current Physicians specialize in family practice care and offer internal medicine services, including physical exams, well-woman care, immunizations, dermatology and diabetes care.
- Each Physician has 4 exam rooms and their own office space.
- They are currently caring for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- This is an employed opportunity with HCA Physician Services Group offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Augusta, GA.
- The practice is housed in a state-of-the-art facility that will easily support both patient and physician growth with 8,000 sq.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago