Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Nashville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Family Practice or a new graduate with plans to become Board Certified.
- We have begun our expansion into adult primary care.
- This practice is situated near the center of Nashville known for its historic roots, music, arts, terrific schools, affordable housing options, great hiking, parks and activities for all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Nashville, TN.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A working knowledge of medical Spanish is preferred but is not an absolute requirement.
- Therefore we seek a BC/BE Family Practice physician who shares our dedication to providing a pediatric-adult medical home that is accessible, continuous, comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, compassionate and culturally effective.
- Family Practice Opportunity - Murfreesboro Tennessee (PT/FT).
- The ability to ramp up quickly as you assume an existing panel and benefit from high patient demand.
- Our dynamic, rapidly growing medical group, that includes pediatrics, adult medicine, and specialty care, offers a professionally and financially rewarding opportunity to build your future with our primary care practice.
- We are a continually evolving, forward thinking group driven to be market leaders through clinical and service excellence, innovation and attention to detail.
- The newly constructed office is located in a professional park area and serves the needs of a diverse population that includes Hispanic, Muslim and Southeast Asian families.
- Outpatient practice with some hospital rounding, no C-Sections or deliveries.
- Excellent clinical leadership, administrative and back-office support.
- Staff and translators are always available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago