Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Time.
Health Insurance provided by employer with Dental and Vision at the cost of employee
| Life Insurance | Worker's Compensation | State Unemployment | 401k.
Competitive salary range that is negotiable and based on experience.
- Hardeman County Community Health Center.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Additional Info:
Live and work in beautiful Southwest Tennessee, less than an hour drive from Memphis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bolivar, TN.
- Flexible scheduling options and competitive salary provide great quality of life for our providers.
- Hours:Clinic hours are Mon- Tues 8am-7pm & Wed-Fri 8a- 5p | Flexible Scheduling available.
- Loan Repayment.
- New Graduates.
- Sign-on bonus included as well, and is also negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago