Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About Summit.
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing: 50% Match into 401(k) and 5% Company Contribution.
- No state income tax.
- Summit also consists of four diagnostic centers, mobile diagnostic services, eight physical therapy centers, three express clinics, central laboratory and sleep services center, as well as Summit Inpatient Services, which delivers superior care for hospitalized patients.
- Variety of Excellent Dining Experiences.
- Enjoy a Work-Life Balance.
- Cost of living is 82 (low, United States Average is 100).
- Sign-On Bonus and $3,500 CME Allowance.
- Want to set your own salary?
- Average home price is $158,000.
- Sevier County population is 95,110.
- Make the Summit Advantage yours.
- Opportunity for unlimited income potential.
- Our physician's group is dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Summit provides healthcare services to more than 260,000 patients, averaging over one million encounters annually.
- Secure the Perfect Opportunity.
- Office is open M-F 7:30-4:30.
- 4 nurse practitioners staffed in the office.
- Great private and public schools.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (Over 10 Million visitors per year).
- No hospital coverage and no weekend hours.
- Small town comfort with large city access.
- World Class Entertainment.
- Opportunity for Partnership.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sevierville, TN.
- 24 miles from downtown Knoxville.
- We focus on quality by using patient satisfaction surveys, clinical quality dashboards, chronic disease management programs and a chronic narcotic surveillance program.
- Summit organizes corporate sponsorships and volunteer opportunities such as: Flu Shot Saturday, Go Red for Women Luncheon, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk, and United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- We are also a top national performer in overall patient experience, scoring in the top 10 percent among healthcare providers nationwide that use Survey Vitals.
- Average Summit Tenure is 14 years.
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing, and fishing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice Coverage (malpractice premiums paid for by SMG).
- Summit Medical Group is East Tennessee's largest primary care organization with more than 300 providers at 55 practice locations in 14 counties.
- Array of administrative services such as: credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, care coordination, health education classes, HR, IT support, practice support & development, and many more!
- Summit Medical is nationally ranked in the top 10 nationwide for all three categories of Ncqa recognition.
- The Summit office is a team of 1 physician and 4 advanced practitioners looking to add a physician.
- Enjoy a collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Competitive Salary plus Productivity Bonus.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for an Outpatient Family Medicine Physician for an office located in Sevierville.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago