Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
- Loyal Source is looking for a qualified Family Medicine Physician to work as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health in Kings Bay, Georgia.
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the Government.
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventative medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- Current Board certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (Abfm) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (Aobfm).
- KEY Responsibilities AND.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kings Bay, GA.
- The candidate must have a current, unrestricted license in ANY State, territory or commonwealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients.
- As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients.
- This opportunity is working in a Government facility.
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago