Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (North of Atlanta, GA.) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Interested candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) along with your availability to.
- You will work every third Saturday.
- Suburban North Atlanta.
- Staff consists of a PA and 3 RN's.
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday 7:20am-7:00pm and Saturday's 8:00a-12:00p.
- Census: 25-28 patients/per day.
- This 14 y/o well established solo private physician owned Family Medicine practice is seeking a candidate to work on a locum's to perm basis or strictly entertain joining full-time.
- EMR: Currently using eMDs, but changing to e-clinical or Athena.
- We are not accepting Visa candidates - Reference: Mfkppi-23.
- Primary Care Physician, that sees all ages.
- Physician truly enjoys treating patients with addiction and would welcome candidates who share the same interest.
- You will work Monday-Friday from 7:20-4:00p, except 1 day you will work 10:00a-7:00p.
- If you enjoy Christian values & beliefs, a great place to raise a family, boating, golfing, outdoor activities and a good school system then this is a place for you!
- The practice is located in a beautiful area that is growing extremely fast and is within commuting distance of the Dahlonega / Cumming / Jasper area and runs further to the north through the southern end of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Out-patient only position.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..