Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualifications and.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Must have active Tennessee license, DEA and BLS.
- Compensation is very competitive and we provide your malpractice.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Accept on-.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, PTO, holiday pay and relocation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Nashville, TN.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago