Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greeneville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Area - Greeneville is the second oldest town in the state, home of Andrew Johnson, 17th President of the United States, and 18th century trailblazer Davy Crockett.
- There are excellent education options as well.
- The Hospital - Laughlin Memorial Hospital is the newest member of the Mountain States Health Alliance, a 14-hospital system in NE Tennessee and SW Virginia.
- Of course, Tennessee has No State Income Tax!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greeneville, TN.
- The Position - Primary Care position for an MD or DO with an approximate start date of August 2018.
- Keep more of what you earn.
- Scattered throughout its carefully preserved historic district are churches that have seen continued use since their construction in the late 1700s and stately restored antebellum homes from the late 1700s and early 1800s.
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital also has the Laughlin Center for Women's Health, the Laughlin Healthcare Center and Laughlin Home Health Agency.
- Recreational venues offer six golf courses, four city, county and state parks, a portion of the Appalachian Trail, and trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding, as well as campsites, fishing, swimming and picnicking.
- This is a hospital-emplyed practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that allows you to do what you love to do - take care of patients in a great small-college town in a beautiful part of the country.
- Great Opportunity!
- To support your care for patients, the Hospital provides services that include: Emergency services, Hospitalist services, Intensive Care Unit, Nuclear Medicine, CT, MRI and Radiology Services, Radiation Oncology, In and Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, Sleep Lab, Cardio Pulmonary Care, Wound Care, Diabetes Education, an Endoscopy Lab, Labor & Delivery/OB, Pediatrics, and Lab Services.
- The community's close proximity to area lakes provides boating, fishing, swimming and skiing opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago