Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bonus Incentive available.
- St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an Outpatient Family Practitioner to practice in the coastal community of Savannah, Georgia.
- Physician focused administration.
- One of the Top 10 walking cities (Walking Magazine).
- One of the top 25 places to live and work (Outlook Magazine).
- Four-and-a-half hours from Atlanta and 45 minutes from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- 28 days of vacation.
- One of the most beautiful cities in the United States (LeMonde).
- Downtown area is one of the National Historic Landmark Districts in the United States.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution.
- 5 days of CME.
- Retirement savings plan, 401K.
- The climate is subtropical and is good for outdoor activities year round.
- One of the Top 10 United States cities to visit (Conde' Nast Traveler).
- Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group.
- CME allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Savannah, GA.
- Savannah, Georgia, called "The Southern Belle of the Georgia Coast," is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing.
- Competitive salary.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago