Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Duluth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 9a-5p.
- We are offering a very competitive hourly rate, plus malpractice insurance.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician who holds an active & unrestricted DEA & GA License.
- Reference: Miprppi.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to.
- Coverage Needed: March 23 & 26-30.
- Thursday's from 9a-1p.
- Census: 40-60 patients per day between the physician and Nurse Practitioner.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking is strongly preferred, but certainly not required.
- Location: Duluth, GA area.
- Do you know of a bi-lingual Internist or Family Medicine Physician available to work a locum's assignment?
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..