Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (1.5/hrs from ATL (State: GA)) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to.
- A not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000, is seeking physicians to serve in our community.
- Work in one of three urgent care centers, within 15-20 minutes' drive of each.
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for quality bonus.
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 401K).
- Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice.
- Healthcare System, Inc.
- Additional pay if provider wants to work extra shifts.
- County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- We are not accepting Visa candidates - reference: FL908.
- Typical daily census is 50 patients.
- County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Additional per patient incentive for each patient (over 50 patients) per shift.
- Healthcare system has two fully accredited acute care medical facilities with a combined capacity of 282 beds.
- CME allowance.
- Georgia Healthcare System is seeking a physician with Urgent Care Experience.
- Full time: 36 hours (three 12 hour shifts) weekly.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- First Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Healthcare System, offers a vast array of medical and surgical services and an environment of care and compassion.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
This perm job opening was posted
by Physician Providers, Inc..