Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Winchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located only twelve miles from Mont Eagle Mountain and the beautiful campus of University of the South.
- The clinic is approximately 5,000 square feet with a support staff currently comprised of two receptionists, an office manager, two nurses and a part time office assistant.
- EClinicalWorks is used for billing scheduling and EMR.
- The new physician will assume an established twenty year practice with a robust patient panel.
- Enjoy the rolling hills, lakes and beautiful, affordable real estate options.
- Other services include Interventional and General Cardiology, Oncology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiation Oncology, Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Obgyn, Neurology, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine.
- The economy is strong and growing steadily.
- A strong Hospitalist service is in place to provide inpatient care.
- NO State Income Tax!
- Winchester is a safe and growing TN community with easy access to the metropolitan areas Huntsville, Chattanooga and Nashville.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Winchester, TN.
- Traditional hours with the potential of scheduling flexibility.
- Employed Outpatient Only work life balance with the gorgeous recreational community of Tim Fords Lake.
- Great public and private schools available.
- This is a hospital employed position with a generous compensation package, opportunity to bonus and full benefits that include relocation, paid vacation, sign on bonus, health, dental, life, std, ltd, 401K, deferred compensation plan, CME, student loan assistance and medical education stipend available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago