Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gainesville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gainesville, GA.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Ngmc) is Georgia's.
- Work with four experienced physicians.
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group.
- Ngpg is currently recruiting a Family Medicine physician to join our quickly growing Chestnut Mountain, Georgia practice.
- 1 Hospital for the third consecutive year - 2014 - 2017 and it is also top ten in the nation according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service.
- Northeast Georgia Health System (Nghs), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people.
- Ngpg is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (Nghs).
- On-site lab and digital imaging.
- Outpatient only with no OB - Telephone.
- Ngpg Chestnut Mountain is a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Family Medicine - Chestnut Mountain, Georgia.
- EHR - Epic.
- Marshall Poole, Physician Recruitment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Ngmc) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
- Routine /preventative health evaluations, open access, EKG and X-ray, work, school and sports physicals.
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (Ngpg), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 300+ talented physicians, advanced practitioners and other clinical staff and represents 27 specialties at over 60 locations.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago