Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Underlying this efficiency is a high-tech, high-touch approach - including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, electronic medical records, and well-trained teams of medical professionals.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, 8am-8pm, no 24-hour shifts.
- We prefer providers with prior urgent care experience.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- All AFC's clinics are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine.
- Exposure to occupational medicine is also a plus.
- In 1982, D. Bruce Irwin, M.D. opened the first American Family Care Clinic (AFC) in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Our Mission.
- Our AFC Urgent Care Centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- The company's model of "putting the patient first" has made it an overwhelming success.
- Competitive compensation.
- We have exam rooms, a moderately-complex lab, and full scope digital x-rays on-site.
- During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the United States, on its path to becoming one of the most widely-known and admired brands in health care.
- They must also be comfortable handling minor orthopedic injuries and be able to read x-rays.
- Our clinical staffing model calls for a board-certified family medicine physician to be on-shift at all times accompanied by two certified medical assistants and a licensed x-ray technologist.
- Our centers' electronic medical records software is.
- Suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- About American Family Care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Montgomery, AL.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
- Indeed, AFC has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care, resulting in an average patient visit of about an hour from registration to discharge.
- By the end of 2017, AFC will operate more than 200 facilities in 26 states, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- Docutap'. Physicians must have a clean medical malpractice record, a Massachusetts medical license, MA CDS, Federal DEA license, and Acls certification.
- Walk-ins are welcome as appointments are not required.
- We are open extended hours (8a-8p weekdays and 8a-5p weekends depending on location) seven days a week.
- Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor surgical procedures (e.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago