Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jacksboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Summit also consist of four diagnostic centers, mobile diagnostic services, eight physical therapy centers, three express clinics, central laboratory and sleep services center, as well as Summit Inpatient Services, which deliver superior care for hospitalized patients.
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, HR, IT support, and many more!
- Summit Medical Group is looking for a Family Medicine physician for an office in Jacskboro, Tennessee.
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years.
- Collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Summit provides healthcare services to more than 260,000 patients, averaging over one million encounter annually.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance and CME allowance.
- No state income tax.
- Partnership track available (optional).
- Summit Medical Group is East Tennessee's largest primary care organization with more than 300 providers at 57 practice locations in 14 counties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Jacksboro, TN.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage (malpractice premiums paid by SMG).
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, boating and biking as well as big city amenities 30 minutes away in Knoxville.
- This thriving, established office is a team of 1 physician and 2 advanced practitioners who are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago