Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Productivity and Quality Bonuses Offered Year 2.
- Since its opening 25 yrs.
- Ago, this outpatient, ambulatory clinics has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked health centers in the United States for quality outcomes.
- Health Center Employed.
- In house lab services.
- Flexible Hours.
- Is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine Physician to work full time in one of our Federally Qualified Health Centers located in Metropolitin New Orleans.
- The New Orleans Comminity is perfect for outdoor and sports enthusiasts who enjoy camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling, concerts and football.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physician as well as 2018, 2019 Residents.
- Competitive Salary -1yr Guaranteed Base Salary.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- The cost of living is reasonable and traffic issues are limited.
- Daughters of Charity Health Centers, affiliated with Ascension Health in New Orleans, La.
- The clinics provide medical, dental, vision,pharmacy, behavioral health and WIC services to the community.
- Daughters of Charity, located on the gulf coast, is a system of 10 Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Daughters of Charity.
- This position offers the security of an outpatient ambulatory setting with negotiated moving expenses package, tuition reimbusement eligibility and a great benefits package that offers quality healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- New Orleans is a destination rich in community, culture and great restaurants!
- If are interested.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of New Orleans it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.