Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The New Orleans Comminity is perfect for outdoor and sports enthusiasts who enjoy camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling, concerts and football.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of New Orleans it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Daughters of Charity.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physician as well as 2018, 2019 Residents.
- Daughters of Charity, located on the gulf coast, is a system of 10 Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Health Center Employed.
- If are interested.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- This position offers the security of an outpatient ambulatory setting with negotiated moving expenses package, tuition reimbusement eligibility and a great benefits package that offers quality healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Competitive Salary -1yr Guaranteed Base Salary.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- In house lab services.
- Flexible Hours.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Since its opening 25 yrs.
- The cost of living is reasonable and traffic issues are limited.
- Is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine Physician to work full time in one of our Federally Qualified Health Centers located in Metropolitin New Orleans.
- Ago, this outpatient, ambulatory clinics has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked health centers in the United States for quality outcomes.
- New Orleans is a destination rich in community, culture and great restaurants!
- Productivity and Quality Bonuses Offered Year 2.
- Daughters of Charity Health Centers, affiliated with Ascension Health in New Orleans, La.
- The clinics provide medical, dental, vision,pharmacy, behavioral health and WIC services to the community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.