Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Hours.
- This position offers the security of an outpatient ambulatory setting with negotiated moving expenses package, tuition reimbusement eligibility and a great benefits package that offers quality healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Is seeking a board-certified/eligible Family Medicine Physician to work full time in one of our Federally Qualified Health Centers located in Metropolitin New Orleans.
- The clinics provide medical, dental, vision,pharmacy, behavioral health and WIC services to the community.
- Competitive Salary -1yr Guaranteed Base Salary.
- If are interested.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- The cost of living is reasonable and traffic issues are limited.
- Daughters of Charity Health Centers, affiliated with Ascension Health in New Orleans, La.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of New Orleans it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
- The New Orleans Comminity is perfect for outdoor and sports enthusiasts who enjoy camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling, concerts and football.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Daughters of Charity.
- Daughters of Charity, located on the gulf coast, is a system of 10 Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- In house lab services.
- Accepting BE/BC Family Medicine Physician as well as 2018, 2019 Residents.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- Since its opening 25 yrs.
- Health Center Employed.
- Ago, this outpatient, ambulatory clinics has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked health centers in the United States for quality outcomes.
- Productivity and Quality Bonuses Offered Year 2.
- New Orleans is a destination rich in community, culture and great restaurants!
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago