Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Muscle Shoals) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Nature lovers and bird watchers find much to enjoy in the area's public parks, camping areas and walking trails.
- A thriving retail and manufacturing economy, a reverent sense of history and culture, superior schools, and the friendliest people in the world makes the Shoals, and offers numerous opportunities for an enhanced quality of life.
- Additional income opportunities are also available through hospitalist program.
- Income Guarantee.
- The area carries forth the ideals of creating a safe, family-friendly place for residents to live.
- But there's plenty to do indoors, as well.
- Seeking primary care physicians to establish practice in a lakefront community in northwest Alabama.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Muscle Shoals, AL.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- It is known worldwide for its music recording industry, and is home to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame.
- The river and its system of lakes offer a variety of recreational activities.
- Potential for assistance with medical education loans or stipend while you complete training.
- Marketing Assistance to Help Grow Practice.
- Exceptional payor mix.
- With four gentle and distinct seasons, the Shoals is an outdoor lover's dream.
- Muscle Shoals is located in northwest Alabama along the Tennessee River in a two county region known as the Shoals.
- The Shoals is also the birthplace of W.C.Handy (Father of the Blues) and Helen Keller.
- The Shoals area boasts numerous museums, art galleries, theater groups, and dance studios.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Golfers pick from a variety of public and private courses.
- Office space ready to go on hospital campus for traditional (. A very strong need for additional primary care physicians in the community means you can grow a successful practice quickly.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago