Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Compensation: Extremely lucrative compensation and benefits!
- Outpatient only with a 4 day work week!
- Location: Nashville, TN -the capital of Tennessee is home to over 1 million people and is affectionately known as the "Music City"! This bustling city offers a fast-paced downtown, a spectacular riverfront, superior educational institutions, affordable housing, mild climate, professional sports teams, an International Airport, and many more amenities!
- Tennessee does not have a state income tax and the greater Nashville area continues to thrive as one the major Information Technology hubs in the United States.
- Nashville has it all, whether you want to raise a family or enjoy the single life, come see for yourself why this one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities in the country!
- Opportunity: Practice is in need of additional primary care physicians to join 6 FP's and 2 PA's in well managed clinic.
- Make $300,000++ Great work to life balance!
- Walk into a busy, ready-made practice with no hassle of practice operations!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago