Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mound Bayou) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Full of culture, history, recreation for both the very young and old.
- Enjoy being part of the "Crossroads of the Blues".
- Do you enjoy living in an area where character still means something?
- This is the perfect place to raise children due to the responsible cost of living and safe neighborhoods.
- Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, and Golfing available.
- Excellent public and private school options plus university access.
- Living options include high-end lakefront developments, country club living, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
- Where the people are humble and kind!
- This is your ticket!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mound Bayou, MS.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago