Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Visa candidates are welcome.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cleveland, MS.
- Cleveland Medical Clinic, the most prominent primary care group in this area, is seeking additional Family Medicine physicians to join their very busy practice.
- The group is expanding to meet the increasing demand in the community.
- You will have the option of outpatient only or traditional IP/OP.
- Bolivar Medical Center is only nine miles from Cleveland, a quaint community that prides itself on its locally owned economy, deep musical heritage and home to Delta State University.
- The physician will be provided a strong financial package that includes competitive base salary, a sign on bonus, production bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago