Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cleveland, MS.
- The group is expanding to meet the increasing demand in the community.
- Visa candidates are welcome.
- Bolivar Medical Center is only nine miles from Cleveland, a quaint community that prides itself on its locally owned economy, deep musical heritage and home to Delta State University.
- Cleveland Medical Clinic, the most prominent primary care group in this area, is seeking additional Family Medicine physicians to join their very busy practice.
- The physician will be provided a strong financial package that includes competitive base salary, a sign on bonus, production bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment.
- You will have the option of outpatient only or traditional IP/OP.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.