Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AU Health's presence in Columbia County will ensure that we meet the high demand for medical care in this rapidly growing area.
- Qualified candidates should possess a MD or DO degree from an accredited institution, successfully completed an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training program, and be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Augusta is Georgia's second largest city and is home to the Masters Golf Tournament and Ironman 70 competition.
- Augusta is located in close proximity to Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, and Savannah as well as the seacoast and mountains.
- The city hosts urban living with a variety of restaurants, play houses, concerts, a newly renovated symphony hall and minor league baseball venue.
- As the only academic health center in the region, AU Health has a definite advantage by offering cutting-edge, evidence-based and carefully coordinated care to patients in the community.
- Cost of living is low and lifestyle includes many opportunities for outdoor activities including equestrian, golf, fishing, kayaking, and miles of cycling and running paths.
- AU Health System at Augusta University in Augusta, Georgia is seeking outstanding candidates for Primary Care Positions in its newly expanded operations in Columbia County, Georgia.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Augusta, GA.
- Qualified candidates will provide comprehensive care to adult patients-from routine medical checkups to treatment of a wide variety of health issues-in a family centered, private practice health care delivery model in a new, state of the art facility situated in the heart of Columbia County.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago