Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Oak Ridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus, CME allowance and relocation.
- Typically 8-5 M-F.
- Partnership track.
- Summit provides healthcare services to more than 260,raging over one million encounter annually.
- Summit is looking for a family medicine or med/peds physician to take over a retiring physician's patient panel in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Competitive salary plus quarterly productivity bonuses.
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, value based care, HR, IT support, care coordination, health education and many more!
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years.
- Physicians average about 16-18 patients/day.
- Services available on-site for patients: lab, x-ray, physical therapy, Dexa, PFT, retinavue, ultrasound, nerve conduction studies.
- And older).
- Patient population: 11,500 (patients 12 y.
- 3 exam rooms and private office.
- Summit has a collegial work environment with lots of leadership opportunities.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Summit also consist of four diagnostic centers, mobile diagnostic services, eight physical therapy centers, three express clinics, central laboratory and a sleep services center.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage (malpractice premiums paid by SMG).
- Take over full practice/patients by May/June 2018 (site will wait longer if it's the right candidate/fit).
- Summit physicians are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Summit Medical Group is East Tennessee's largest primary care organization with more than 300 providers at 57 practice locations in 14 counties.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago