Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Madisonville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Summit is nationally ranked in the top 10 nationwide for all three categories of Ncqa recognition.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Madisonville, TN.
- Work schedule would be Flexible.
- Physical space available: Office and 6 exam rooms.
- Cost of living is 92 (low, United States Average is 100).
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Malpractice Coverage (malpractice premiums paid for by SMG).
- Physician is retiring.
- Competitive salary plus quarterly productivity bonus'.
- Great private and public schools.
- Summit Medical requires that all of our practicing doctors must be Board Certified.
- Partnership track.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Summit currently has 55 outpatient offices in 13 counties along with the largest hospitalist program, 3 express clinics, 4 diagnostic & imaging centers, 1 sleep service center, over 260,000 patients, 1 rheumatology office, 7 physical therapy locations, 5 long term facilities and over 65 hospitalist and pulmonary/critical care physicians with 24/7 coverage.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation and CME allowance.
- Summit organizes corporate sponsorships and volunteer opportunities such as: Flu Shot Saturday, Go Red for Women Luncheon, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk, and United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- Summit Medical Group is a physician owned and led group of over 230 physicians.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for an FM Physician for Hometown Medical Clinic, located in Madisonville, Tennessee.
- We focus on quality by using patient satisfaction surveys, clinical quality dashboards, chronic disease management programs and a chronic narcotic surveillance program.
- Supervision of 1 seasoned NP.
- This thriving practice is dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing.
- Make the Summit Advantage yours.
- Average Summit Tenure is 15 years.
- Opportunity for unlimited income potential.
- Enjoy a collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (Over 10 Million visitors per year).
- Opening is for 2019.
- Enjoy a Work-Life Balance.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Residents may be board eligible upon applying but must be working towards certification while employed.
- We are also a top national performer in overall patient experience, scoring in the top 10 percent among healthcare providers nationwide that use Survey Vitals.
- No state income tax.
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing, and fishing.
- Secure the Perfect Opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago