Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- Walk-ins are welcome as appointments are not required.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- We are open extended hours (8a-8p on weekdays and 8a-5p on weekends) seven days a week.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Atlanta, GA.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- Competitive compensation.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and more.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago