Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Full benefits package.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Outpatient only.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Brand new well-equipped clinic.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Appreciative patients.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Work with three other physicians in busy clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago