Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 28, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent area educational systems.
- Multiple area options - downtown and suburban clinics.
- Employed, full-time position - 100% outpatient care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Enjoy a temperate climate year round, while still experiencing all four seasons.
- Vista is assisting a large hospital system in Alabama in seeking additional Primary Care providers to join their established clinics.
- Large, established patient base.
- Convenient and central location for travel.
- Area population of over 1 million.
- Voted "Most Affordable City" in a recent Forbes Magazine poll.
- Clinical and hospital options available.
- All positions are family oriented and focused on preventive care.
- Affiliated with a local hospital system containing ate-of-the-art Cancer Center, new Gastroenterology labs, Women's & Children's Services, an Orthopedics/Sports Center, a Neuro Spine Center and Cardiology services.
- Outstanding outdoor and sporting activities.
- All positions include a generous salary and benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago