Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Georgia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 98% Physician Satisfaction.
- Not-for-profit comprising of more than 150 primary care physicians along with more than s in over 30 clinics, 8 renowned hospitals, all located as far north as the beautiful Georgia mountains and all over the greater Atlanta Metro.
- Numerous physicians needed to fill multiple locations.
- Strong work ethic with passionate drive to always put patients first.
- The clinics are affiliated with a Healthcare organization that has been named one of the nations top 100 best performing integrated Healthcare Networks.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
- Team player dedicated to making the organization and our patients better.
- Exceptional clinical skills and knowledge in Primary Care medicine.
- Craig J. Harris.
- MD or DO.
- J1 and H1B candidates considered.
- A 1,400+ member physician network!
- Last year, the organization served nearly two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits.
- Highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, Physician Governance, Physician Leadership Academy, etc.
- 100% outpatient with minimal.
- Suite 200.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Multiple Primary Care opportunities around the Atlanta GA Metro and beyond need to be filled Asap.
- Cellphone (.
- Board Certified or Eligible IM or FP considered.
- Quality, Service, and Reputation.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Aug 13.