Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 28, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- M-F, No.
- Tennessee Metropolitan City: Must live locally in TN, but can work partially remote, so there is some flexibility on location of residence within a reasonable proximity.
- Insurance experience is a plus.
- Given experience reviewing disability insurance claims, there is also a remote option for out-of-state candidates.
- Experience treating chronic, comorbid conditions.
- Full-time, 40-hour work week with flexible hours.
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Pre-retirement or newly retired- no new graduates.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Non-Clinical, High Quality of Life Employment Opportunity in TN Metro for Experienced Physician.
- Collaborative team environment working with other specialists.
- Salary, Incentives, Full Benefits-30 Days Paid Time Off!
- Professional review of medical records for insurance company.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago