Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 28, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chattanooga) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with Utcom Chattanooga.
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Affiliation with Erlanger Health System, a university-based hospital with 868 licensed beds.
- This role with encompass clinical as well as administrative responsibilities associated with clinical management of a federally qualified health center.
- Education, Training, & Experience.
- 5+ years in progressively responsible healthcare leadership roles.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living and no TN state income tax.
- The centers are comprehensive, multi-specialty primary care facilities offering affordable, accessible, high-quality medical and dental care.
- Erlanger Health System - Dramatically Different.
- Sign-on Bonus Available.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Interested Candidates should contact: Nicholas Benton.
- This is the region's only Level I Trauma Center providing primary, secondary, and tertiary medical care to patients from 50 counties within a 150-mile radius of Chattanooga.
- Experience with other Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 mile radius.
- Additionally, they should be residency-trained and board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Two locations: Southside and Dodson Avenue Clinics.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville.
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Our board-certified or board-eligible professional providers include pediatricians, internal medicine specialists, obstetrics and gynecology physician, nurse practitioners, nurse mid-wives, and dentists.
- Erlanger Health System is seeking a Medical Director to join our Community Health Centers.
- Erlanger is a non-profit, academic teaching center affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine.
- Currently employ 200 physicians and are growing each year.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians with a passion for community based practice and experience working with underserved, uninsured populations should apply.
- Comprehensive services to include: family medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, obstetrics and gynecology, behavioral health and health education.
- Applicants with experience managing chronic care are highly preferable.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Community Health Centers Program Overview.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chattanooga, TN.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- With a history that dates back more than a century, Erlanger is the 7th largest public hospital in the United States, and recognized as one of the nation's finest public hospitals and a leader in healthcare.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs.
- Clinical Research Available.
- Qualified for loan forgiveness program.
- Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System.
- MD of DO degree.
- Relocation Available.
- Erlanger is also a Level-One Trauma Center for adults and the only provider of tertiary care services for the citizens of an entire four-state region, encompassing southeast Tennessee, north Georgia, north Alabama and western North Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago