Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 28, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Primary care for Newborns - Geriatrics are seen in All clinics.
- Physicians supervise Advanced Practice Providers.
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- Clinic hours: Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Physicians do many procedures including trigger point injections, biopsies, excisions, laceration repair, etc.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Physicians to Join Successful Primary Care Group.
- Group employment with base salary, percent of revenue bonus.
- Out-patient clinical setting with family-friendly group.
- Employment with established privately-owned group based in White House, TN.
- Immediate access to all the arts, higher education and professional sporting events a metropolitan city has to offer.
- High Growth Area Northeast of Downtown Nashville, TN.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no personal state income tax!
- Seeking BC or BE Family Medicine or Internal-Medicine/Pediatrics Physicians to join in two locations.
- Join 2 B/C Family Medicine MD's, 1 PA, 2 FNP's.
- Benefits including health, malpractice, retirement planning, fees/dues, vacation/CME.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Efficiently managed practice, EMR equipped.
- 1 industry!
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Nashville, TN.
- Community: Nashville / White House.
- Note: there is NO on-. No full-time travel required, however, helping cover satellite offices or walk-ins during PTO/Vacations/Emergencies may be required.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- Practice has served northern areas of Nashville MSA for over fourteen years.
- X-Ray on site.
- Patient office visits daily: 25 per provider.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago