Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- Rush Health Systems is seeking a BC/BE family medicine or Internal Medicine physician for a traditional practice at The Medical Group of Quitman in Quitman, MS.
- Quitman is located 20 minutes south of Meridian.
- 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics.
- Responsibilities would include outpatient clinic, rounding on and admitting patients to the hospital, and covering nursing home patients.
- Support from administration and specialists within the system.
- Loan repayment.
- Clinic is adjacent to H.C. Watkins Memorial Hospital - a 25-bed acute care hospital.
- Lucrative Income.
- Clinic currently has 2 family practice physicians and two NPs.
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Hospital employed position with guaranteed base salary plus encounter and RVU options.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- 10,000 for relocation.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Clinic is part of a health system that includes Rush Foundation Hospital, a 215-bed hospital with multi-specialists clinics in Meridian.
- Long term and short term disability.
- No evening or weekend.
- Telemedicine available in the hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.