Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Responsibilities would include outpatient clinic, rounding on and admitting patients to the hospital, and covering nursing home patients.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- Loan repayment.
- Hospital employed position with guaranteed base salary plus encounter and RVU options.
- Clinic currently has 2 family practice physicians and two NPs.
- Clinic is adjacent to H.C. Watkins Memorial Hospital - a 25-bed acute care hospital.
- Telemedicine available in the hospital.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Clinic is part of a health system that includes Rush Foundation Hospital, a 215-bed hospital with multi-specialists clinics in Meridian.
- Rush Health Systems is seeking a BC/BE family medicine or Internal Medicine physician for a traditional practice at The Medical Group of Quitman in Quitman, MS.
- No evening or weekend.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- 10,000 for relocation.
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- Lucrative Income.
- Support from administration and specialists within the system.
- Quitman is located 20 minutes south of Meridian.
- 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics.
- Long term and short term disability.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago