Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics.
- Telemedicine available in the hospital.
- Clinic currently has 2 family practice physicians and two NPs.
- Responsibilities would include outpatient clinic, rounding on and admitting patients to the hospital, and covering nursing home patients.
- Support from administration and specialists within the system.
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- No evening or weekend.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- Lucrative Income.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- Rush Health Systems is seeking a BC/BE family medicine or Internal Medicine physician for a traditional practice at The Medical Group of Quitman in Quitman, MS.
- Clinic is part of a health system that includes Rush Foundation Hospital, a 215-bed hospital with multi-specialists clinics in Meridian.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Hospital employed position with guaranteed base salary plus encounter and RVU options.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Long term and short term disability.
- Quitman is located 20 minutes south of Meridian.
- Loan repayment.
- Clinic is adjacent to H.C. Watkins Memorial Hospital - a 25-bed acute care hospital.
- 10,000 for relocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.