Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hartsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Accept on-.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hartsville, TN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.