Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hartsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hartsville, TN.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Accept on-.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.