Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hartsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hartsville, TN.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Accept on-.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago