Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Gainesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.
- Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gainesville, GA.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services Medical Review Officer (MRO).
- Join a team that promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment to ensure happier and healthier patients!
- The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certification may be required for some positions Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software.
- We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- We have an opening for a friendly, team oriented, and experienced Part time Primary care Physician between 8 and 30 hours per week to cover our employee Wellness Centers located in Gainesville and Baldwin, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago