Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- WellStar Medical Group Student Health Services has 3 Primary Care clinic locations on the Kennesaw and Marietta Campuses of Kennesaw State University.
- CME allowance.
- Year round, daily schedule providing direct patient care with limited extended hour coverage.
- Potential opportunity to teach Residents and Nurse Practitioner Students.
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary (initial term), wRVU opportunity, sign on and relocation.
- Company-funded pension plan.
- Life insurance.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Proficiency in electronic medical records and the use of a patient portal is highly preferred.
- Excellent clinical skills and an interest in the healthcare and development of the college aged population.
- Adoption assistance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Provide onsite physician supervision of an established team of advanced practice professionals.
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions).
- 403(b) with employer match.
- Concierge service.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marietta, GA.
- WellStar Medical Group seeking a full time Internal Medicine or Family Practice board certified physician who desires to become a part of the Student Health life and community supporting the academic achievement and personal life goals of the 36,udents at Kennesaw State University.
- Regularly participate in organized clinical or educational activities around campus in coordination with the Student Health Services Medical Director and Campus Services Executive Team.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
- Extended illness bank.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 5.