Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Excellent clinical skills and an interest in the healthcare and development of the college aged population.
- Proficiency in electronic medical records and the use of a patient portal is highly preferred.
- Life insurance.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions).
- WellStar Medical Group Student Health Services has 3 Primary Care clinic locations on the Kennesaw and Marietta Campuses of Kennesaw State University.
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary (initial term), wRVU opportunity, sign on and relocation.
- Company-funded pension plan.
- Year round, daily schedule providing direct patient care with limited extended hour coverage.
- Adoption assistance.
- WellStar Medical Group seeking a full time Internal Medicine or Family Practice board certified physician who desires to become a part of the Student Health life and community supporting the academic achievement and personal life goals of the 36,udents at Kennesaw State University.
- Regularly participate in organized clinical or educational activities around campus in coordination with the Student Health Services Medical Director and Campus Services Executive Team.
- Potential opportunity to teach Residents and Nurse Practitioner Students.
- 403(b) with employer match.
- Concierge service.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marietta, GA.
- Extended illness bank.
- Provide onsite physician supervision of an established team of advanced practice professionals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 5.