Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide onsite physician supervision of an established team of advanced practice professionals.
- Regularly participate in organized clinical or educational activities around campus in coordination with the Student Health Services Medical Director and Campus Services Executive Team.
- Year round, daily schedule providing direct patient care with limited extended hour coverage.
- Extended illness bank.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions).
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary (initial term), wRVU opportunity, sign on and relocation.
- WellStar Medical Group seeking a full time Internal Medicine or Family Practice board certified physician who desires to become a part of the Student Health life and community supporting the academic achievement and personal life goals of the 36,udents at Kennesaw State University.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marietta, GA.
- Adoption assistance.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
- Proficiency in electronic medical records and the use of a patient portal is highly preferred.
- 403(b) with employer match.
- Company-funded pension plan.
- Life insurance.
- Excellent clinical skills and an interest in the healthcare and development of the college aged population.
- CME allowance.
- WellStar Medical Group Student Health Services has 3 Primary Care clinic locations on the Kennesaw and Marietta Campuses of Kennesaw State University.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Concierge service.
- Potential opportunity to teach Residents and Nurse Practitioner Students.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago