Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Other services include: the Women, Infants and Children's (WIC) nutrition program.
- The center provides primary health care services in pediatrics, internal and geriatric medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, mental health, and dentistry.
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 mile radius.
- Satellite sites offer WIC services and Healthy Start programming.
- Interested Candidates should contact: Lee Moran, Senior Director of Provider Recruitment & Development.
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- The health centers, which were developed to serve the underserved population, have been in continuous operation for 50 years, opening in1968.
- Affiliation with Erlanger Health System, a university-based hospital with 868 licensed beds.
- Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System.
- Currently employ 200 physicians and are growing each year.
- Three locations located in Chattanooga, TN.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for driving, supporting and modeling a service-oriented culture focused on patient engagement, quality, safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and an ideal patient experience.
- Responsible for providing leadership, oversight and guidance for health center's medical affairs.
- Erlanger is a non-profit, academic teaching center affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with Utcom Chattanooga.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs.
- Erlanger Community Health Centers are Federally Qualified Health Centers that serve as a co-applicant with Erlanger Medical Center, the 7th largest public health system in the United States located in Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee.
- Sign-on Bonus Available.
- Guiding the development and implementation of medical policies, practices, and clinical programs to ensure the attainment of quality, service and cost target.
- 5+ years in progressively responsible healthcare leadership roles.
- Qualified for loan forgiveness program.
- Experience with other Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Comprehensive services to include: family medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, obstetrics and gynecology, behavioral health and health education.
- Clinical Research Available.
- Education, Training, & Experience.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- This is the region's only Level I Trauma Center providing primary, secondary, and tertiary medical care to patients from 50 counties within a 150-mile radius of Chattanooga.
- Building and supporting effective collegial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Erlanger is also a Level-One Trauma Center for adults and the only provider of tertiary care services for the citizens of an entire four-state region, encompassing southeast Tennessee, north Georgia, north Alabama and western North Carolina.
- The health center houses three-sites that are all Joint Commission Accredited.
- Erlanger Health System - Dramatically Different.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living and no TN state income tax.
- With a history that dates back more than a century, Erlanger is the 7th largest public hospital in the United States, and recognized as one of the nation's finest public hospitals and a leader in healthcare.
- And Social Work Services.
- Erlanger Community Health Centers.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Position Overview.
- Since 1968, the health centers have strived to provide World Class care to the community improving the health the overall health of the patients it serves.
- MD or DO degree.
- Community Health Centers Program Overview.
- Insuring optimal operating effectiveness and strategic positioning.
- Relocation Available.
- Beginning as an elementary school in 1960, the Erlanger Community Health Centers saw an opportunity to not only impact the educational goals of this community but also to improve the overall health of the Southside community and surrounding areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago