Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cocoa Beach) is for a government medical facility.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Social Security.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Vacation Time - up to 26 days.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Practice Medicine beyond residency training is required.
- Competitive Salary!
- He Air Force Civilian Service (Afcs) is recruiting for a Family Practice Physician at Patrick AFB, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- In addition.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in an outpatient clinic.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- No Malpractice Insurance!
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Aug 18.