Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cocoa Beach) is for a government medical facility.
- Vacation Time - up to 26 days.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- He Air Force Civilian Service (Afcs) is recruiting for a Family Practice Physician at Patrick AFB, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Practice Medicine beyond residency training is required.
- No Malpractice Insurance!
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- In addition.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Social Security.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Competitive Salary!
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Aug 18.