Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Look forward to growing a practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Birmingham.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Competitive pay.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Outpatient only.
- 20,000 square foot clinic, with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty space.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Full benefits package.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Gardendale, a 20,000 square foot clinic with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty physicians on-site needs another physician.
- Athena EMR.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Busy clinic- start with a full practice immediately.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Gardendale that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Appreciative patients.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Six-physician practice with two advanced practice providers.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- New well-equipped clinic only seven years old.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.