Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- New well-equipped clinic only seven years old.
- Look forward to growing a practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Birmingham.
- Busy clinic- start with a full practice immediately.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Athena EMR.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Outpatient only.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Appreciative patients.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Full benefits package.
- Six-physician practice with two advanced practice providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Gardendale that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Gardendale, a 20,000 square foot clinic with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty physicians on-site needs another physician.
- Competitive pay.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- 20,000 square foot clinic, with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty space.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.