Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Gardendale, a 20,000 square foot clinic with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty physicians on-site needs another physician.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Six-physician practice with two advanced practice providers.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Outpatient only.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Look forward to growing a practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Birmingham.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Gardendale that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Competitive pay.
- Athena EMR.
- Full benefits package.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Appreciative patients.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Busy clinic- start with a full practice immediately.
- New well-equipped clinic only seven years old.
- 20,000 square foot clinic, with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty space.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.