Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- New well-equipped clinic only seven years old.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Athena EMR.
- Competitive pay.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Look forward to growing a practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Birmingham.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Six-physician practice with two advanced practice providers.
- Outpatient only.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Gardendale that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Full benefits package.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Appreciative patients.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- 20,000 square foot clinic, with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty space.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Gardendale, a 20,000 square foot clinic with diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, lab and specialty physicians on-site needs another physician.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Busy clinic- start with a full practice immediately.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.