Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Appreciative patients.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Beautiful modern clinic.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Athena EMR.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Loan repayment.
- Work with another physician.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice at St. Vincent's Primary Care - Double Oak that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Lab and digital x-ray on-site.
- High growth area.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Competitive pay.
- Full benefits package.
- Deferred Compensation Plan, tax free investment account.
- Paid CME allowance.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base in a very upscale neighborhood.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Outpatient only.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Double Oak on the upscale south of Birmingham needs Physician.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Two-physician practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.