Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Outpatient only.
- Full benefits package.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Competitive pay.
- Deferred Compensation Plan, tax free investment account.
- Two-physician practice.
- Loan repayment.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Beautiful modern clinic.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Double Oak on the upscale south of Birmingham needs Physician.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
- Lab and digital x-ray on-site.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice at St. Vincent's Primary Care - Double Oak that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base in a very upscale neighborhood.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Work with another physician.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Athena EMR.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Appreciative patients.
- High growth area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.