Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with another physician.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- High growth area.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base in a very upscale neighborhood.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Outpatient only.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid CME allowance.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Double Oak on the upscale south of Birmingham needs Physician.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Lab and digital x-ray on-site.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Two-physician practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Beautiful modern clinic.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice at St. Vincent's Primary Care - Double Oak that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Deferred Compensation Plan, tax free investment account.
- Appreciative patients.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Loan repayment.
- Athena EMR.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Full benefits package.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Vincent's Health System.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago