Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Hoover that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Full benefits package.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Walk-ins welcome, contracted with local employers to see walk-in patients.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Athena EMR.
- Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician.
- Must be willing to see Peds.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base.
- Licensed counselor with psychiatry tele-health on-site.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover.
- Outpatient only.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Offering online appointments.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Appreciative patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Busy four-physician practice with two nurse practitioners.
- Brand new well-equipped clinic opened in 2011 and moved to larger space in two years.
- Competitive pay.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.