Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Appreciative patients.
- Brand new well-equipped clinic opened in 2011 and moved to larger space in two years.
- Competitive pay.
- Full benefits package.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Outpatient only.
- Athena EMR.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Offering online appointments.
- Licensed counselor with psychiatry tele-health on-site.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician.
- St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover.
- Walk-ins welcome, contracted with local employers to see walk-in patients.
- Must be willing to see Peds.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Hoover that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Busy four-physician practice with two nurse practitioners.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.