Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Hoover that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Must be willing to see Peds.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Competitive pay.
- Walk-ins welcome, contracted with local employers to see walk-in patients.
- Outpatient only.
- Busy four-physician practice with two nurse practitioners.
- Appreciative patients.
- Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician.
- Athena EMR.
- Brand new well-equipped clinic opened in 2011 and moved to larger space in two years.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base.
- Offering online appointments.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Licensed counselor with psychiatry tele-health on-site.
- Full benefits package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 3.