Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Peachtree City) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Simone Bridges.
- Peachtree City was named the "8th Best Small Town to Live" by Money magazine (2009) and is a golf cart city with a 90-mile network of golf-cart paths winding through greenbelts and around lakes.
- This opportunity is for our location in the coveted suburbs of Peachtree City, just 30 miles outside Atlanta, GA.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peachtree City, GA.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Our practice is hiring a well-trained BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our team of 9 other physicians and 9 advanced practitioners.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.