Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Geriatric Fellow Welcome (but not required).
- For more community information, visit and.
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds.
- Hospitalist Program covers ED/unassigned patients and all admissions (there is no hospital.
- Group is seeking an additional BE or BC FP or IM who has an interest in Adult and/or Geriatric focus, to meet growth in patient volume.
- Beautiful medical office located across from the hospital.
- Patient mix: largely adult, geriatric with limited pediatric.
- 401k, Malpractice insurance, disability, life insurance, travel allowance, CME/Vacation and retirement planning, student loan assistance and relocation.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- Seeking Experienced FP or IM Partner for Respected Primary Care Clinic in Beautiful Lake Community near Nashville (Hendersonville, TN).
- Input into patient protocols and practice management welcomed.
- Competitive first year income guarantee (partnership track after first year) with full benefits, i.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hendersonville, TN.
- 1 industry!
- Well-established FP is retiring from Primary Care group consisting of 4 FPs, 2 PA's, and 2 FNP's.
- New physician will be assuming a busy, mature practice!
- Outpatient Only clinical setting.
- Through medical directorships the practice is involved with area senior retirement centers/nursing homes.
- Experienced medical staff.
- Average patient office visits of 22-24 patients per physician daily.
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.