Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- Practice dedicated to adult medicine (ages 16 and up).
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Physicians enjoy a very collegial, family-friendly environment.
- Averaging 20-30 patient office visits daily per physician.
- 1 industry!
- Physicians enjoy 4-1/2 to 5 day flex schedule.
- Patient chart base of 20,000.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no personal state income tax!
- Join established group of 10 B/C primary care physicians + 7 advanced practice providers.
- Financial - HCA's employment model provides base salary plus RVU bonus structure (inclusive of ancillaries), extensive benefits, marketing assistance, etc.
- Clinic open M-F.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- Very nicely appointed office space in Centennial's medical office tower (615-bed tertiary care facility).
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- Traditional practice setting adopted by members, although open to utilizing Hospitalist program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Nashville, TN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.