Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Clifton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Must have an active license in Tennessee with DEA and BLS/Acls.
- Qualifications &.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Clifton, TN.
- Accept on-.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.